5 gr, Afghani (Rumi) Saffron, Pure Red Saffron Spice, Super Negin Grade, Highest Quality and Flavor, G02 03
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Afghani Saffron, Processed by Rumi company in Afghanistan.
- Highest Quality and Flavor | For Culinary Use Such as Tea, Paella Rice, Risotto, Tachin, Basmati.
- Super Negin Grade Saffron is the world’s most desired and expensive spice. It is commonly used in cooking, baking, medical, and wholistic purposes.
- Our Pure Saffron Stigmas are Naturally Grown, Non-GMO, and Hand Harvested in Afghanistan.
- Saffron (Crocus sativus) is the world’s most expensive spice. The high labor costs associated with the spice have resulted in a limited supply.
- Saffron has traditionally been used to flavor food, though it has occasionally been used medicinally as well. Recent research has examined saffron’s antidepressant properties.
- Saffron contains an impressive variety of plant compounds that act as antioxidants — molecules that protect your cells against free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Saffron is high in antioxidants, which help neutralize harmful free radicals. Free radical damage has been linked to chronic diseases, such as Cancer (11).
- In small doses, saffron has a subtle taste and aroma and pairs well with savory dishes, such as paella, risottos, and other rice dishes.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.